Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Shedding

     


        I told Grace to brush her hair today… her eyes filled up with tears and she said, “Every time I brush my hair I get covered in hair.” … what??????    I thought I had read somewhere that she would start losing hair around week 10…. She must be mistaken.. very calmly I said come here  I’ll brush it.  I noticed a lot of hair in her brush so I pulled the hair out of her brush, then brushed her hair…  she wasn’t wrong… I brushed about four strokes and her brush was full of hair again. It’s not clumps, it’s more like she is shedding. 

I’m at a loss for words. I just thought we’d have more time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 Grace is finished with radiation. Yay! We thought it was going to be 3 weeks of 5 days spread out throughout the chemo. However they decide...